LAUPS Competition Entry Submission
Currently accepting entries for October competitions:
- Dave Nesheim Memorial Shootout (stills and video taken locally in Sep 2015)
- 2015 LAUPS Calendar (stills only)
- Video Minicomp: "In Flight"
You may use the form twice to enter multiple competitions.
Deadline is 11:59pm Tuesday, October 14. Still images must be received by the deadline to be considered in the competition. The only exception is if you have technical difficulties using the upload form, in which case you must contact the webmaster prior to the deadline.
Image Size: Please size your photos to be 1440 pixels wide and 1050 high, adding black padding as necessary. This will help avoid problems with incorrect cropping when photos are projected at the meeting.
Members must be present at the meeting to win.
Videos may be uploaded below in Quicktime format if they are less than 100MB. Contact the webmaster about transferring large files, or you can bring them to the meeting on playable SD DVD or as a Quicktime movie.
- MAXIMUM file upload size is 100 MB. If your file is larger than 100 MB, please bring it to the meeting on a thumb drive.
- The following formats are allowed: GIF, JPG, MOV (Quicktime).